Welcome to Royal FloraHolland
You would like to supply through Royal FloraHolland, but you are not sure how it works exactly. How does the registration procedure work?
The registration procedure involves the following steps:
- You start filling in the
intake form online. This form specifies which products you would
like to sell, when you want to do this and how.
Fill in the form directly
- After the form has been completed, we assess whether your product complements the auction clock and/or Direct Trade. After this, the Service Desk Account Management will contact you to discuss potential supply options.
- You will then receive an application form. We then ask you to fill this in completely and return it to us. With this application form you request a delivery form number.
- After we have received the completed application form including the required documents (such as your Chamber of Commerce number and your identification card), you will receive your delivery number as soon as possible.
- You can, among other things, log onto www.royalfloraholland.com with this number.
- You will then enter the "Mijn Omgeving" where you can sign up for more Royal FloraHolland services.
Please bear in mind that this procedure takes between 2 to 3 weeks.
You don't have to wait for your delivery number to organise a few things upfront. By using the step-by-step plan (see link below) you can already look into a software supplier or familiarise yourself with Royal FloraHolland services that you may want to use.