Becoming a Contract Supplier
If you do not want to or cannot become a member of Royal FloraHolland, then becoming a contract supplier is a good option.
- You can sell a portion of your yield via Royal FloraHolland
- You can choose from several forms of being a contract supplier
- You have payment security
What are the conditions of becoming a contract supplier?
- Your product is an addition to our existing assortment. If you want to sell via the auction clocks, then we will make supply agreements with you about your type of product, the quantities and the supply days. In this way, we create a marketplace that is as attractive as possible and which has clear rules.
- You have an indication of the expected supply of your products and the sales
- You own or lease a nursery
- You are registered with the Chamber of Commerce.
If you want to become a contract supplier to Royal FloraHolland and you satisfy the above conditions, then complete the Welcome Form. After we receive your form, we will contact you within two business days to discuss the opportunities with you.
Our CEO Lucas Vos likes to welcome you. And one of our members tells you about the advantages of supplying via Royal FloraHolland.
Step-by-step plan for suppliers
How can I supply my products through Royal FloraHolland? Please find below a handy step-by-step plan.