Florists clock Eelde
The Florists Clocks is located at Eelde and are dedicated to customers who buy smaller quantities. Both have 3 physical clocks at which your product can be auctioned.
How can I benefit?
- The clock is designed for small purchases
- You supply directly to florists, decorators, independently purchasing garden centres and flying Dutchmen
- You supply a target group that sells your product directly to the consumer
- Your products are physically auctioned
From 1 January 2015 certain fees for suppliers have been adjusted. The trolley charge rises to €11. In compensation, the lot levy disappears. This is meant to make it more attractive to supply small lots to the Florists Clock at Eelde. It is these small lots, often with unusual products, that fit in the high-quality segment that the florist is looking for. Other fees apply at the other Royal FloraHolland clocks.
- Your product is displayed in the window to florists and garden centres
- Good price-setting as the specific group targets sales to consumers
- Chance to try out your products on the target group
- It is easy for you to include product information
- You have every opportunity to promote your products, even during the auction
- You can spread your sales
What does it cost?
You pay the same charges as for the export clocks.
How can I supply them?
If you are one of our members and thus have a membership number, you can supply the Florists clock from June 2014. The procedure will be the same as for the export clock. We shall inform you promptly about the auction groups.
Have a look at the photos from the Eelde Florists Clock