Returning packaging Aalsmeer
The collection and returning of packaging are subject to guidelines which helps us ensure that the quality of the packaging improves for everyone. And that we generate fewer costs in the chain.
What will change after the introduction of the new container system?
We shall soon be introducing the new container system, and you will notice the following change:
- The paper transaction docket (for collection and return) is being replaced by a digital version. It will contain the packaging codes and the quantities, but not the prices.
- With the new digital service 'Packaging collection and return', you will be able to submit packaging orders and notify returns in advance via My Royal FloraHolland or the new container app. We shall inform you when the new service and app become available.
Additional guidelines mobile packaging delivery
A few additional guidelines apply to ensure a smooth and efficient procedure for both customers and our employees:
- We only accept full auction trolleys with multiple packaging:
- Plastic packaging: deliver between 5 and 20 full auction trolleys.
- Boxes: deliver between 5 and 25 full auction trolleys.
- Divide the auction trolleys according to packaging code.
- Return the auction trolleys without rubbish.
- Customers are requested to fill in the packaging collection receipt themselves along with the packaging that they return.
- Attach the filled in packaging collection receipt with the bulldog clip on the first auction trolley.
There are two locations to return packaging
1. Packaging returning point Aalsmeer-Centrum
Monday to Friday: 5:30 - 15:30 hrs.
Between 5:30 - 7:00 hrs you can return multiple flower and plant packaging in up to 4 full auction trolleys and return whole stacks. Between 7:00 - 15:30 hrs you can also return separate items of packaging.
2. Packaging returning point FHA-Zuid
Monday to Friday: 6:00 - 17:00 hrs.
Packaging can be returned up to 18.00 hrs.
Please phone if you have at least 4 full multiple flower and plant trolleys.
You can submit corrections to returnings and collection of packaging and do transfers between customers.
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 - 16:00 hrs.
Friday 8:00 - 15:15 hrs.