What is the correct way of returning CC containers?
- Stack the functional CC bases 10 high, with metal label and red CC-label facing the front, corner posts extending out the back;
- Stack CC shelves 30 high per CC container starting from the bottom with one shelf in each hole of the corner post. There is the option of 1 so-called remainder trolley for each lot;
- It is permitted to have 1 shelf unattached, this means at most 1 loose shelf on top;
- Firmly push home the corner posts, with 4 corner posts on each base;
- Upon receipt, Royal FloraHolland scans the CC-labels for authenticity;
- Damaged and/or otherwise defective CC containers, shelves and corner posts (too short) are not accepted.
- NB: a stack/ lot with both functional and non-functional CC containers will be refused in its entirety.