Logistics Supply Regulations for CC containers
Loading regulations (for Clock and Direct trade)
- Maximal weight per CC : 400 kg
- Maximal weight per shelf: 60 kg
- Maximal weight per container unit: 14 kg
- Maximal height per CC: 2.70 m. This includes the support piece and product height.
- Ensure the CC is well packed. A sealed CC is easier to process and leads less quickly to damage to the product.
- Ensure an optimal loading: leave enough space between the layers so that the product does not touch the layer above it.
- For Connect products, the following applies: with a mixed load, put the heaviest products on the bottom
- Ensure that your products do not protrude from the trolley
Conditions for use of support pieces
To continue loading a CC container, we employ support pieces. These support pieces are made of different materials, to which different rules apply.
- Steel support pieces: do not place any shelves above the seventh hole from the bottom
- KUMA support pieces: do not place any shelves above the fifth hole from the bottom
- Other plastic support pieces: do not place any shelves above the third hole from the bottom
- Wooden support pieces: not permitted in combination with the use of shelves, you may use them to seal your products
NB! If you use support or extension pieces, you must always seal the CC and include these pieces inside.
Important to know!
You decide whether to use support pieces or not. We do not charge for the support pieces.
Specific regulations for CC containers
Always use an official CC base: it can be recognised by the CC label and is fitted with at least one red lock containing a readable RFID chip.
- Use a CC with 4 properly working wheels.
- The posts of a CC must fit firmly in the CC. There must be no play between the corner and the post.
- Do not use sagging bases, crooked posts or bent shelves.
- The posts must not sag through the corner pieces.
Upholding supply regulations
The supply regulations are meant to guarantee an efficient and problem-free processing of your products. If you do not conform to them, there can be negative consequences for the processing time for your product.
We do not compensate any damage occurring as a result. We charge you for any associated costs.
We supervise the compliance with the rules. To ensure they are upheld, there are the following sanctions:
- For the first infringement: we call you about the confirmed problem and calculate the cost for resolving it and charge you for this.
- For the second infringement: we go over the agreements with you on the telephone. The cost for resolution and adjustment are charged to your account. You can ask our account manager for help with supplying in the correct manner.
- For the third infringement: we charge the costs to your account along with a fine.
- For the fourth infringement: you will be turned away from the docks.
Auctioning CC containers
Are you planning to start auctioning CC containers? Please consult the available information about completing the auction documents, auction call numbers and other matters.