There are different ways and places to number your Alstroemeria lots.
We assume you mainly use multi-use buckets.
You can put the lot numbering:
- on your grower's card, placed in the label holder
- on your (pre-printed) sleeve, using a Post-It note or a sticker
Place stickers in the space provided: so not on the label holder.
What should the lot numbers look like?
They must be:
- legible, in a contrasting colour so the information can be seen clearly
- at least 0.7 cm high and 0.5 cm wide
- made with a felt tip pen, ink stamp or sticker: a ballpoint is insufficient
- placed on a blank background and not over your company details