Order risk advice
Direct transactions are always associated with terms and conditions and contracts. You can prepare them yourself or utilise the standard agreements and conditions provided by the Direct Trade Department of Royal FloraHolland. Protect yourself optimally against risks and prevent problems. Make use of our experience and specialist knowledge.
Minimise risks in direct trade
With Order Risk Advice you minimise risks in direct trade by getting our help with:
Preparing or reviewing terms and conditions and contracts
- Doesn't the standard Royal FloraHolland agreement and/or the standard Royal FloraHolland terms and conditions suit your needs? We can adjust them or prepare an entirely new agreement for you.
- Have you prepared or modified a contract or terms and conditions yourself? Then we can review it and advise you about any improvements.
- Have you been sent unclear terms and conditions? We can tell you what this can mean for you in concrete terms. You then know exactly what you are saying 'yes' to.
Monitoring and checking compliance with agreements
If you have arranged an agreement, then you must check that it is being complied with.
- We keep a responsive eye on Royal FloraHolland contracts that are registered with us. For example, that the agreed quantities have been purchased, the right price charged, etcetera.
- With longer-term contracts, we inform you when we notice a downward trend in purchasing, for example.
- We can also help you to contact your buyer in the right way when the contractual agreements are not being met.
Advice and support with complaints or claims
- We advise you on the basis of the agreements made when you receive claims or complaints, or when you have a complaint yourself.
- We support you in arriving at a solution that is acceptable to both parties.
- You are assured that contracts and terms and conditions do not contain suspect clauses, thus limiting your financial risks.
- You have access to specialist knowledge.
- You save time.
- Complaints and claims are dealt with based on the agreements made.
What does this cost?
Are you already using Royal FloraHolland contracts or terms and conditions? Then our advice and support are free of charge in all cases.
Have you introduced modifications or do you use your own terms and conditions? Then our customised advice and support with transactions costs €85 per hour.
What do I gain?
You minimise risks in direct trade transactions and have access to expertise for a reasonable price.