Image Bank for growers
Good photos are incredibly important when you are selling remotely. In the Image Bank you can archive your photos. This allows you to collect them and reuse them and always have images on hand to present your products beautifully. The Image Bank is free of charge.
There are two ways to place product photos in the Image Centre:
- Via image messaging. Electronic messages enable you to send product photos to Royal FloraHolland. Image messaging is an extension to the EAB (Electronic Delivery Form) software. Your software vendor can give you more information about this.
- Via the Internet. Simply go Mijn Royal FloraHolland, select Image Centre and add your product photos.
What do you need?
- You need to be registered with Royal FloraHolland as a grower
- A computer with an up-to-date operating system
- An EAB package to send image messages (if you choose option 1)
Image (supportive) auctioning
To display your own lot photos on the clocks at Royal FloraHolland Aalsmeer, Naaldwijk and Rijnsburg, you need to create a link between the photo in the Image Centre and the relevant lot. This can be done in the EAB system by referring to a photo in the Image Centre (enter the reference number of your photo) or by linking a photo to your lot (image messaging).