Good logistics performance around Valentine’s Day22 February 2018
Improvement of the daily service provision is one of our three priorities. For example, in the run-up to Valentine’s Day we deployed additional staff, trolleys and containers. And that approach was immediately successful.
A summary of the figures:
- In weeks 6 and 7: almost 14,000 more orders delivered on time to the customer's box than in the same weeks last year.
- 96.6% of the transactions was delivered within the agreed deadline. This is an improvement of 1.4% compared with last year.
- In 2018 the score through week 7 was 97.7%. That is a good performance compared with the results in 2017, when the annual score was 92.1%.
Yme Pasma, COO of Royal FloraHolland, said, "We worked hard to realise this upward trajectory so we are delighted that all of the locations showed an obvious improvement during the weeks around Valentine's Day compared with last year. It is our aim to keep striving to be better every day and provide a top performance during the coming peak period."
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe