Dutch celebrations during International Grower of the Year25 January 2018
It rained awards for Dutch companies at the International Grower of the Year Award at the IPM Essen. Do you want to know who the winners are?
The awards were handed out by the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH).
- Ter Laak Orchids was chosen as International Grower of the Year 2018 and won the Sustainability category.
- JUB Holland (Jac. Uittenbogaard & Zonen BV) won the cut flowers category.
- Holla Roses won 4the prize in the same category.
- Kwekerij van Wijgerden won the honours in the Inspiring Business Award category.
Winnar Eduard ter Laak (of Ter Laak Orchids): "We strive for top quality every day. This is why we are continually investing in technical innovations and in developing our product. We always do this sustainably, because respect for humans and their environment is simply who we are. We work closely with our customers, suppliers and employees to raise the bar a little higher every day. So we do not only invest in our product, but in long-lasting relationships too. That our efforts are now rewarded with this special award is fantastic!"
Royal FloraHolland congratulates all the winners on their awards. A recognition for all their hard work.
More related news
- 10 January 2019
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe