Standard opening hours on Boxing Day and New Year's Eve 201616 December 2016
Boxing Day and New Year's Eve both fall on non-auctioning days this year. Our logistics services will be available for your use on those days, though.
Boxing Day falls this year on Monday, December 26, and New Year's Eve on Saturday, December 31. These days are non-auctioning days, but likely a workday for our suppliers, buyers and logistics service providers. Royal FloraHolland is therefore open to serve you on those days! The delivery times on those days are the same as a normal Monday and Saturday.
Royal FloraHolland provides the following services at the Aalsmeer, Naaldwijk (delivery via Phase G) and Rijnsburg locations:
- Processing clock supply
- Empty trolleys and CC containers (via LMC at Aalsmeer location)
- Collection of previously ordered packaging (the packaging shop is open at the Naaldwijk location)
- Delivery of direct trade (standard rate) - use a cover sheet on which the time of delivery, the location and the buyer's telephone number are printed (to make delivery run as smoothly as possible in line with your wishes)
If you have any questions about our logistics service provision during these days, you can reach us at our 24h numbers:
- Aalsmeer : +31 (0)297 - 39 2856
- Naaldwijk: +31 (0)174 - 63 2713
- Rijnsburg: +31 (0)71 - 409 4030
- Eelde : +31 (0)50 - 3097298
Do you have any questions or would you like to learn more about the logistics service provision during the coming holiday?
More related news
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe