Clean containers are something we all want, don't we?14 September 2016
Dirty plastic buckets, multi-use boxes full of garbage, does that sound familiar? It is a major cause of irritation for everyone. With the following tips, we can improve the situation together.
Royal FloraHolland is constantly working on ensuring that containers are cleaner than ever. We conduct intensive and targetted inspections (acceptance tests), and we confront users who are not following the rules. We are also working to improve the container-washing machines.
But we cannot do this alone, we need everyone's help to realise a supply of clean containers. Let's start by turning in clean containers. How can you help us to achieve even cleaner containers? Here are a few tips:
Multi-use plastic containers
- We much prefer the use of paper cards in the holders.
- If you want to use stickers, only Normpack stickers are permitted.
- Please affix the Normpack stickers in the proper place. Normpack stickers are made of materials that easily come off in the container-washing machines. Look for more information on the Normpack website.
- Do not attach things to the plastic container in any other manner (e.g. with any kind of tape or staples).
- Definitely do not attach shelving supports (596 and 597).
- Affix stickers and paper cards only on the designated places on the boxes.
- Always turn in boxes dry and clean.
Do you have any questions or would you like to learn more about clean containers?
More related news
- 02 December 2016
- 01 December 2016
- 25 November 2016
- 17 June 2016
- 03 March 2016
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe