Discount scheme for box contracts at Royal FloraHolland26 March 2020
With a box contract you, as a box holder, enter into a contract with us for the amount of auction trolleys that you use on a yearly average in your box after 7.00 pm. Due to the current market situation we want to ensure the continuity and flexibility of the box contracts through a discount scheme.
This discount scheme applies to everyone who has a box contract with Royal FloraHolland and is dealing with product turnover decreases. With this discount scheme for box contracts we are recognising the current extraordinary market situation.
Box contracts discount scheme
The idea behind this scheme is that the duration and your current terms and conditions will not change in accordance with the following:
- The idea of this scheme is that the your current box contract and amount does not change.
- We determine the discount you will receive based on possible turnover decrease per month compared to 2019. For example: if your product turnover in April 2020 is 30% less than it was in April 2019, the discount on the box contract will be 30%.
- This scheme will come into effect between 1 April 2020 and 30 September 2020. Royal FloraHolland reserves all rights in regard to this matter.
- Royal FloraHolland charges monthly, where crediting of the discount will take place retrospectively in line with following schematic:
- invoice March and April 2020: standard invoice
- invoice May 2020: standard invoice -/- discount April
- invoice June 2020: standard invoice -/- discount May
- invoice July 2020: standard invoice -/- discount June
- invoice August 2020: standard invoice -/- discount July
- invoice September 2020: standard discount -/- discount August
- invoice October 2020: standard invoice -/- discount September
- invoice November and December 2020: standard invoice
Please keep auction trolleys in your box
This is a difficult and hard time for us all. You can help us by not releasing the auction trolleys. This is because we currently do not have the capacity to store all the unused auction trolleys and house them at our locations. Thank you very much for your assistance!
Would you like to know more?
Do you have any further questions? Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service, as they will be happy to assist you.
More related news
- 23 April 2020
- 03 March 2020
Always up to date with the latest news? Sign up for our weekly digital newsletter.
Do not display againSubscribe