- User: every user of the Website;
- Royal FloraHolland: Coöperatie Royal FloraHolland U.A., with its registered office in Aalsmeer, registered with the Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce under number 32284016;
- Website: the website www.royalfloraholland.com.
- The personal data handled by Royal FloraHolland include your name, e-mail, address, telephone number, etc. These data can be used for a range of purposes.
3. Collection and use of personal data
- Royal FloraHolland collects personal data from a User when that User has sent this personal data via the Website to Royal FloraHolland, for example by requesting information about Royal FloraHolland's services and products, sending in an order to Royal FloraHolland, or by signing up for the Royal FloraHolland newsletter.
- Royal FloraHolland uses these personal data exclusively for the purpose for which the User provided Royal FloraHolland with the personal data:
- If the User requested information about Royal FloraHolland's services and products, Royal FloraHolland uses the personal data to carry out the request.
- If the User has signed up for the newsletter, then Royal FloraHolland uses the personal data to send the newsletter to the User.
- Royal FloraHolland can also use the personal data to keep its Users informed of Royal FloraHolland products or services that could be interesting for that User. If the User objects to this, he or she can contact Royal FloraHolland.
4. Transfer to third parties
Royal FloraHolland will not transfer the personal data of its Users to third parties unless:
- Royal FloraHolland commissions a third party to collect, process and/or analyse the data entered on our Website or otherwise. It may also be necessary to transfer your data to a third party to enable Royal FloraHolland to supply the User with a service; or
- Royal FloraHolland is legally obliged to transmit personal data to competent authorities.
Royal FloraHolland makes use of so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that a computer stores when the Website is visited. The cookie records what the User enters on the Website for the next visit, to adjust the content of the Website individually to that User and making it unnecessary to enter the personal data again. Cookies cannot damage a computer and cannot read any information on the computer's hard drive.
6. Other websites
The Website can contain references (for example, through a hyperlink, banner or button) to other websites that are relevant for a specific aspect of the Website. This does not automatically infer that Royal FloraHolland is affiliated with these other sites or their owners. Royal FloraHolland is not responsible for compliance with the privacy legislation by these third parties.
Royal FloraHolland has taken suitable technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data of Users against loss or unlawful use.
8. Revision/deletion of personal data
- The User has the right to inspect, correct, add to, delete and protect his or her personal data, in agreement with specifications in the Personal Data Protection Act.
10. Applicable law
Dutch law applies to this privacy declaration. Any disputes arising from it or otherwise connected with this Website are submitted to the competent judge in Amsterdam.