What the programme involves
The Improving Together programme stands for the implementation of one method to:
- Improve the operating procedure throughout the entire company
- Implement the Royal FloraHolland 2020 strategy
The focus lies on learning from incremental improvements and small experiments.
There are three important points:
- Listening to members and
What do they need? What do they feel is important? Anything that does not add value for our members and customers will be discarded.
- Improving processes
We shall improve processes that affect the whole cooperative. This means more than just plugging holes. It means resolving problems structurally.
- Taking decisions based on data
We measure our performance and decide which aspects to improve, and in what order.
How do we work here at Royal FloraHolland?
The Improving Together programme influences the way we at Royal FloraHolland work together. Through this programme:
- Employees have more space to make suggestions for improvement
- We give each other more feedback and compliments
- We learn more from each other