Tickets & tours
Curious about the auction process and the amazing logistics at the world's largest flower auction? Visit us and be surprised. See you soon?
Book a tour or take a self-guided tour.
You can also explore the auction with a professional guide. You book a private tour. Tours are conducted in Dutch, English, German, French and Spanish. Guided tours always start at 7:00 am so that you can really experience the hustle and bustle of the flower auction.
Would you rather walk around without a guide? That's possible too. As you walk around, you'll find information panels which explain - in four languages - the auction process and the fascinating activities you'll be watching. At the end of the bridge, you arrive at the auction room where dealers buy flowers at the clock. You can buy your ticket at the flower auction, on the day of your visit. There's no need to make a booking in advance.
- € 8 per person
- € 5 per child (from 6 up to 11 years)
Groups (from 15 people)
- € 7 per person (tour guide and bus driver free of charge)
Guided tours (maximum of 25 people)
- € 125 plus entrance fee (only by booking, use the form below)
Aalsmeer Combi ticket
- € 18 per person
- € 10,75 per child (from 6 up to 11 years)
Aalsmeer combi ticket
Would you like to see more of Aalsmeer? Then choose the Aalsmeer Combi ticket. This ticket gives you entrance to Aalsmeer's three tourist high points, all in one day:
- From 07.00 am: visit the flower auction and stroll around on your own (lasts about 1½ hours).
- From 10.00 am: visit the Historic Garden. See living history in 13,000 m² of Aalsmeer.
- At 11.00, 13.30 or 15.00 hrs: board a 'Westeinder Rondvaart' boat for a tour of discovery of the Westeinderplassen (lasts about 1 hour).
The Aalsmeer combi ticket is available from Tuesday to Friday (31 March - 25 September 2020). For requests for other dates and times please mail to:
The boat and the historical garden are located in the centre of Aalsmeer, next to each other.
Bus 357 (towards Aalsmeer) stops practically in front of the door to Royal FloraHolland. It takes just 6 minutes to reach the Hortensiaplein. From there, you can wander towards the centre of Aalsmeer (10 minutes) or take a bus heading towards the centre of Aalsmeer (several buses) and get off after one stop.
Peek inside Royal FloraHolland
Via Google Streetview you can take a virtual tour through our beautiful company.