AIPH Sustainability Conference2 April In Noordwijk, Niederlande
The AIPH Sustainability Conference features presentations from retailers, traders, growers and manufacturers, from around the world, to discuss the use of plastics in ornamental horticulture.
- Dr David Bek, Reader in Sustainable Economies at Coventry University, UK
- Brett Avery of Farplants
- Martin Simmons of the UK's Horticultural Trades Association
- Yme Pasma, COO at Royal FloraHolland
- Sven Hoping, CEO of German pot manufacturer Pöppelmann
- Professor Charlie Hall of Texas A&M university