Returns of packaging Aalsmeer
The delivery and collection of packaging are subject to guidelines which helps us ensure that the quality of the packaging improves for everyone. And that we generate fewer costs in the chain.
Additional guidelines mobile packaging delivery
A few additional guidelines apply to ensure a smooth and efficient procedure for both customers and our employees:
- We only accept full auction trolleys with multiple packaging:
- Plastic packaging: deliver between 5 and 20 full auction trolleys.
- Boxes: deliver between 5 and 25 full auction trolleys.
- Divide the auction trolleys according to packaging code.
- Deliver the auction trolleys without rubbish.
- Customers are requested to fill in the packaging collection receipt themselves along with the packaging that they deliver.
- Attach the filled in packaging collection receipt with the bulldog clip on the first auction trolley.
There are three locations to deliver packaging
1. Packaging delivery point Aalsmeer-Centrum
Monday to Friday: 5:30 - 15:30.
Between 5:30 - 7:00 you can deliver multiple flower and plant packaging in up to 4 full auction trolleys and deliver whole stacks. Between 7:00 - 15:30 you can also deliver separate items of packaging.
2. Packaging delivery point FHA-Zuid
Monday to Friday: 6:00 - 17:00.
Packaging can be delivered up to 18.00.
Please phone if you have at least 4 full multiple flower and plant trolleys.
3. Packaging delivery point Cultra
The packaging delivery is intended for Cultra customers and we only accept packaging according to the debit numbers of Cultra businesses.
You can submit corrections to deliveries and collection of packaging and do transfers between customers.
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 - 16:00.
Friday 8:00 - 15:15.