Seven tips for cleaner containers22 September 2017
Dirty plastic flower buckets or multi-use boxes full of rubbish form a source of irritation for all users. Of course, we are doing our best to ensure that the containers are clean. But you can also help to improve the situation. We give a few tips below.
At the auction we always strive to provide you with clean containers. For example, we conduct intensive checks at the entrance and keep renovating our container-washing machines. You could help out by returning containers clean after use. Here are a few tips for you.
For multi-use plastic containers
1. It is preferable to use cards in the holders.
2. If you use stickers, only Normpack stickers are permitted. These stickers are made to wash off in the container-washing machines.
3. Always affix the Normpack stickers in the correct place.
4. Do not stick other material on the plastic containers (like tape).
5. Do not stick anything on the support racks (596 and 597).
For multi-use boxes
6. Only affix stickers and cards at the designated places on the
7. Always return the boxes in a clean and dry condition.
More related news
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe