Ordering or returning packaging? We are making that easier for you!31 August 2017
This autumn we are starting to implement Avalanche Fust as the new company-wide administration system. Once the new system is implemented, it will be possible to order packaging online and announce returns.
The transition to the new system Avalanche Fust will not happen from one day to the next. We want to implement the transition in steps together with our growers and buyers. This autumn we are starting to implement the new system. Once the new system is implemented, it will be possible to order packaging online and announce returns, but for a while the current method will be retained alongside, and you can choose which one to use. We are not going to switch to digital overnight. This will ensure that we implement the transition together, without problems and in a feasible manner.
Avalanche is a familiar software system for many of you. Within Royal FloraHolland we already use part of it for the administration of CC-containers and lock plates. With Avalanche Fust it will be simpler for you to order and return packaging, and you will have more insight into the open packaging orders and recent packaging transactions.
A number of aspects will change with the implementation of this new system, but much will remain the same. These changes were designed in consultation with a sounding board group of buyers, growers and transporters.
What will change?
- With the new system you can ordror return packaging at all Royal FloraHolland locations from anywhere in the same way.
- The paper packaging docket will be replaced by a digital version.
- You can order packaging online. This gives us better insight into the demand for packaging.
- You can also announce the return of packaging online. This allows us to match the service provision better to your wishes.
- The packaging staff will handle all packaging transactions together with you using a new handheld scanner.
What will remain the same?
- The current services at the locations (for example, packaging deliveries to the buyer's location or dock and the mobile packaging collection).
- Rates for pacaging and services, and the invoice.
- Collection and return locations.
- Stacking heights at each location.
In the near future, we shall involve you in this change. We shall keep you informed through the digital newsletter. We can imagine that you have questions after reading this news article. If you do or would like more information, feel free to contact our Customer Services.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe